:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, July 31, 2003 ::

I think, perhaps, I need to take a trip.

I've been in a depressional slump for a good number of days, and it's just refusing to go away. Easy as it would be to just continue to sit here being unproductive and getting unhappier by the day, I need to pull myself out of it before school starts and it bleeds into my work.

This has been a bad summer, for me. Possibly the worst in my recent memory. My oldest friend and I can't talk without claws out, my life's gone nowhere, and I'm still single, amongst other things. I've been getting sick pretty much on a daily basis because my nerves are spiking, and rather then remedy it, I've just been staying to soup and hoping for the best.

I want to leave, but I haven't the slightest where to go. I don't want to *leave* leave...I do love my mom a great deal, and once I do a few things today, she and I will be fine...it isn't her that's the problem. I want to go seek asylum at Jow's, like I have in the past, and he's offered it, but he's been busy lately. I've been considering just going to New Hope or Philly or something...a trip I'm reasonably sure I could make myself, and stay the night. I'd go to Wildwood, but I'm afraid it will send me back into relapse, being around memories like that. Hell, I'd even go to Boston...I'm reasonably sure Glen or Rog would let me crash at their place for a night or two....but I'm even afraid of the memories there. Every place I used to find comfort in seems to be dotted with some failure I can't seem to get over, and I start to wonder how soon I'm going to run out of places.

~Fox
:: Fox 7/31/2003 10:37:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?