:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, July 03, 2003 ::
I crashed at Mark's last night...I needed my therapy house. We sat up and watched comedy central for awhile with Bob and his girlfriend (whose name I *still* don't know somehow..) and turned in at about 2.
Mark was really...animated...last night, don't know how else to put it. He was kidding and joking around a lot - I'm used to the strong, silent guy that doesn't say anything unless it involves terminator, cars, or metal bands. It was kind of cool...like getting a brand new friend. He gave me hugs and I felt better about the world. Cream cheese pretzels from Wawa also aided the matter.
Ahh..awesome. Email from our (English Club's) advisor over at Brookdale...the budget's all finished. But this sucks...he just tells me it's finished and ready to be picked up, not if anything got approved. Now I have to wait until I can get my ass over there...gr.
It's tricky, I'm sort of double-booked for today and tomorrow...I'm going secondhand shopping with Erin and the guys also want me to go to the movies with them, and tomorrow is Rick's birthday party, and Erin wants to go to the city to see a band. I also want to go see the band (Bella Morte) but it's also important I see Rick and let him know about the budget. Grah. Stupid...time. There's never enough of it.
Gotta get over to the bank today and make a deposit. Well, specifically, the bank and the post office...gotta cash a money order. I'm also expecting some ebay packages...we'll see how that goes. Ciao for now.
~Fox
:: Fox 7/03/2003 11:10:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|