:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, June 06, 2003 ::

Yeah, so. I got in an accident.

It really sucks. This morning, I bumped into a retaining wall cause I thought the car was in park...bricks went everywhere...my car was okay, or so I thought...

Turning onto the bridge in keyport, my tire blew and I went into a telephone pole. Reallllly sucked, let me tell you. My body's kind of stiff, but I'm going to see what happens, if anything, because frankly I don't really want to know. I got enough shit to deal with with the damn car. The front right tire is just like, DONE. I'm hoping it's just the tire and the rim and all. He says it's probably going to be a week or more, which sucks a lot of ass. Mike's going to kill me if I ever show up late for work. Just...there's all kinds of bullshit right now and I don't want to stop and think about it. I'm going to go take a nap and wait for Iris to get here. I'm beat.

~Fox
:: Fox 6/06/2003 08:13:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?