:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, June 26, 2003 ::
Wow. And here I thought I'd already seen society's lowest.
I may as well be honest and admit that I have an ad on a woman's (lesbian) site. I put it up there when I was getting frustrated trying for the opposite sex...I've been with women before, so no big deal. I was honest in my ad, that I didn't want a long-term thing..just a friend that I could maybe fool around with. Open, honest, and to the point.
Well, this site, womanline (sister site of lavalife) is for women-to-women connections only. So, of course I get a guy masquerading as a woman. He writes me a letter...the gist of it is, he's not only a guy, but married, and is cruising a lesbian site looking for...you guessed it...lesbians. He explains in far more detail then is necessary that he used to have a mistress who would bring another woman with her each time so he could watch them have sex and make out in a hotel room in manhattan. Okay, great. This in and of itself is pretty typical of what I run in to.
But it was his backstage pictures that irked me. Backstage pictures are pictures that are only shown to who you want to see them....his ad had no picture, of course (the 'I'm a male' gig would have immediately been up..) but there was a very interesting set of backstage pictures.
Mmhm. You guessed it.
His wedding photos.
~Fox
:: Fox 6/26/2003 11:55:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|