:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, June 27, 2003 ::

Well, I certainly had an interesting evening.

Mostly I just sorted things in my room...nothing huge. I've talked with Erin for the past two nights...it's so nice to have a female friend that isn't a total ditz. She's so much fun to talk to! I was going to go help her unpack her stuff from moving, but she's not going to be down my way this weekend. I'll get her a housewarming present for the next time I see her.

Well, I didn't message or call Ryan all day...I'm finally getting the hang of this subtlety thing. Sure enough, at midnight, I get a text message from San Antonio. A lady doesn't text and tell, but leave it that I got to bed at 3 in the morning. It's always the quiet ones.

So, I'm contented. I love having a prospect. It had been so long since I flirted I was beginning to think I'd forgotten how! I've finally got the interest of a guy who's sane, local, and cute. Hope this doesn't end in flaming disaster like everything else has a tendency to.

(P.S. - he had a dream about me! (!) )

~Fox
:: Fox 6/27/2003 11:11:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?