:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, June 30, 2003 ::
Well, the days have been something of a soft blur.
I've been chatting/texting/talking with Ryan over the course of his vacation, it's been a lot of fun.
I've been cleaning my room up, it's really looking nice. Bohemian,with lots of knick knacks. It occurs to me how unhappy I was in Maryland, being in such a sparse apartment. All there was were two posters, a couch, a lamp, and a desk. Literally. I felt like I was in trouble every time I added the smallest thing to the decoration, and I hated that. From now on, only people who like decorations.
Not much else going on. Still torn on the car issue.
~Fox
:: Fox 6/30/2003 08:35:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|