:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, June 01, 2003 ::

(This entire converation makes the world weep openly. I have such a migrane right now. By the by, the link at the bottom is my jump-page to let idiots know I logged their conversation. There aren't any nude pictures on there.)




unlimited_mystery_man: hey
foxfyre33: Hey.
unlimited_mystery_man: r u single haha jk
foxfyre33: ...
unlimited_mystery_man: i was reading your wesite
foxfyre33: Oh?
unlimited_mystery_man: where are you from
unlimited_mystery_man: if you did not profile me would you talk to me?
foxfyre33: I profiled you when I came into the room.
unlimited_mystery_man: ok
foxfyre33: I see you did not do the same.
unlimited_mystery_man: i did
foxfyre33: So why do you ask where I live?
unlimited_mystery_man: how do you think i got your website
unlimited_mystery_man: as in town
foxfyre33: Aberdeen.
unlimited_mystery_man: ok
unlimited_mystery_man: i can tell you read alot no?
unlimited_mystery_man: well i just notice that there is a hidden message behind your powerful words and comments but owell be safe
foxfyre33: A hidden message?
foxfyre33: Enlighten me.
unlimited_mystery_man: why should i
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: Okay, well, don't then.
unlimited_mystery_man: its a question
unlimited_mystery_man: fine
foxfyre33: You're odd.
unlimited_mystery_man: i see that you conseal to yourself alot and dont tell people your true thoughts and are hurt by those of have pride
foxfyre33: ....not especially.
unlimited_mystery_man: you asked
unlimited_mystery_man: why am i odd
foxfyre33: Your conversational grasp has all the unbroken flow of granite chunks in a blender.
unlimited_mystery_man: well im not really a reader persay but i can understand what your saying
unlimited_mystery_man: ill ask again why am i odd
foxfyre33: You're psychoanalyzing me.
unlimited_mystery_man: no i am not
unlimited_mystery_man: its truly a question for my knowledge
foxfyre33: Then make it a question, not a statement.
unlimited_mystery_man: fine
unlimited_mystery_man: why do you consider me as odd
foxfyre33: You shouldn't try and dissect a writer from her craft when you don't know her. It's a bit rude.
unlimited_mystery_man: i didnt
unlimited_mystery_man: to be honest im not good with grammer so look as me as basic
foxfyre33: I notice that.
foxfyre33: I'm just wondering why you're seeing what you do 'behind my words'.
foxfyre33: What words are you talking about.
unlimited_mystery_man: the words that where first on your mind when i asked you
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: Listen, I write a LOT of things.
unlimited_mystery_man: i can see
unlimited_mystery_man: im not questioning your writing
unlimited_mystery_man: what causes you to walk away from your writing?
unlimited_mystery_man: i think i know
foxfyre33: ...walk away?
unlimited_mystery_man: yes
foxfyre33: I..don't walk away from my writing...
unlimited_mystery_man: check
unlimited_mystery_man: chess term
foxfyre33: ...I know chess terms.
unlimited_mystery_man: good
unlimited_mystery_man: we are on the same page now
unlimited_mystery_man: what is your name can i ask ?
foxfyre33: Listen, I get the impression you're trying to be clever. I mean, it's very nice of you to attempt for my sake, but I'm really still getting the whole granite-in-a-blender image over here..
unlimited_mystery_man: well did you read my profile?
foxfyre33: ...yes.
unlimited_mystery_man: im not after self achivement
unlimited_mystery_man: then please do the simple think i ask
foxfyre33: What simple thing are you talking about?
unlimited_mystery_man: no negative thougths
unlimited_mystery_man: not all men on yahoo are after your treassures
foxfyre33: Listen, I'm a card-carrying goth. I'm a writer. I'm a woman. I'm allowed to have as many negative thoughts as humanly possible.
unlimited_mystery_man: one negitive thought can stop you from achiving a goal
foxfyre33: So can a swift kick to the groin.
unlimited_mystery_man: yeah you got that right lol
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: O-kay then. I'm going to go.
unlimited_mystery_man: i want to have children that "could" stop me from achiving my goal no?
foxfyre33: Wow. Yeah.
unlimited_mystery_man: then dont go
foxfyre33: You should do self-motivation seminars.
foxfyre33: Or stop going to them.
foxfyre33: I'm not sure which.
unlimited_mystery_man: why
unlimited_mystery_man: i dont go btw
unlimited_mystery_man: only been to one
unlimited_mystery_man: that was to sapport a friend
foxfyre33: My...head hurts.
unlimited_mystery_man: well dump the negitive thoughts
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: Okay, yeah. You're in the project.
foxfyre33: www.homestead.com/foxfyresden/nakedpics.htmlunlimited_mystery_man: no thanks
foxfyre33: ::shrugs:: Appearances are deceiving.
unlimited_mystery_man: if a sign says stop i stop then proceed
foxfyre33: You're like a burned fortune cookie.
unlimited_mystery_man: no im like an unlimitedmysteryman
foxfyre33: Mystery is right.
foxfyre33: Like one of those head-shaking-I-got-a-migrane quandaries.
unlimited_mystery_man: please forgive me that my grammer is not great
foxfyre33: It isn't your grammar that's the problem. It is you.
unlimited_mystery_man: well if i bother you i will go just say so
foxfyre33: You do. Good night now.
unlimited_mystery_man: goodnight
unlimited_mystery_man: did i do anything wrong?
foxfyre33: No, I just find talking with you to be horribly annoying.
unlimited_mystery_man: well that statement draws a tear into into my heart which is the same tear that come out of your heart
foxfyre33: I've seen maples that ooze less sap then you do.
unlimited_mystery_man: i might not hurt on the outside but you would be suprised if i were glass
foxfyre33: Here we go again.
unlimited_mystery_man: again?
foxfyre33: Talk like a normal person, would you?
unlimited_mystery_man: that is the first thing that came to my mind
unlimited_mystery_man: would you want to hear a lie
foxfyre33: Jesus god I want to bash your head in.
foxfyre33: GO AWAY.


And there you have it. I'm not sure if I was a bitch prior to Al Gore inventing the internet and it's just now showing, or if circumstances are forcing me to be in some twisted attempt at psychological evolutionary adaption.

~Fox

:: Fox 6/01/2003 11:36:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?