:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, June 01, 2003 ::
So, yeah.
I'm writing a short story/erotica piece on carnival rides and the love of the thrill...we'll see how that goes. News?
~I heard from Gaby. He's safe in Lebanon...he wrote me a few haltingly-worded emails...cute accents do not translate well to email. He says he has news. I'm wondering if the news involves a girl. I dreamed last night that the news was him getting a tattoo of a trumpet on the inside of his thigh. Don't ask me. I think that had something to do with the 4 am White Castle run...
~Speaking of the 4 am White Castle run....that was what Ris and I had done on the way home from QXT's this morning. I have reclaimed my modest throne as the only Vulpine in that Gothic breeding ground, and I'll tell you, it feels great. It was like coming home. They're such pretty people until they turn the lights on. Also, I ran into several people I recognized from hotornot, which was kinda cool. One had such an atrocious speaking voice that I swiftly made excuses and darted away. The other, well....here's the story, as told to Jow.
Foxfyre33 [1:26 PM]: I was just milling around in front of the club, minding my own business after closing...and there was this guy that looked familiar.
Brotha Jowness [1:26 PM]: ::nods::
Foxfyre33 [1:26 PM]: On hotornot awhile ago, there was a picture that looked so much like Marco with a pierced labret that I got Iris' opinon...she said it was him..
Foxfyre33 [1:27 PM]: By then I had already emailed him, so I felt like an ass, deleted the match.
Brotha Jowness [1:28 PM]: ::nods:: i remember him
Foxfyre33 [1:28 PM]: But this guy had the labret piercing, so I was watching him the whole night, and finally I tapped his shoulder and I'm like "I know this is a REALLY weird question, but do you like Nietzche?"
Foxfyre33 [1:28 PM]: Nietzche was a prominent part of his ad.
Foxfyre33 [1:29 PM]: He did, and we both were like, hey, cool! So we chatted. I flirted mercilessly.
Brotha Jowness [1:29 PM]: ::nods::
Foxfyre33 [1:29 PM]: And then...I still CAN'T believe this..
Foxfyre33 [1:30 PM]: One of his friends, presumably a bandmate, comes up to me and is like, hey, you know your panflute's still backstage, right?
Brotha Jowness [1:30 PM]: 15 inches?
Brotha Jowness [1:30 PM]: heh
Foxfyre33 [1:30 PM]: Hell, he might be.
Foxfyre33 [1:30 PM]: A PANFLUTE, Jow.
Foxfyre33 [1:30 PM]: What are the god damn odds?
Brotha Jowness [1:30 PM]: depends on many variables
Brotha Jowness [1:31 PM]: but.. I would estimate.. 35 thousand to one
Foxfyre33 [1:31 PM]: So, I'm swooning openly, he has to scoot...he pokes his head out of the side door and plays a few notes on the panflute. I tackle him.
Foxfyre33 [1:31 PM]: I pretty much openly demand he get in my car and surrender his clothes.
Brotha Jowness [1:31 PM]: HA!
Foxfyre33 [1:32 PM]: I didn't ask the drug question, though. ::sighs a little:: I'm kind of scared to.
Brotha Jowness [1:34 PM]: too good to be true?
Foxfyre33 [1:34 PM]: Pretty much.
It was just a playful kind of interaction, I didn't do anything. Though life would be so much easier, lonliness wise, if I was one of those sluts that went home randomly with guys from the club, I'm not. I do still have some morals left, charred and torn as they may be. I just thought it was cool he had a panflute. How many guys have panflutes?
~Fox
:: Fox 6/01/2003 02:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|