:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, June 12, 2003 ::
So the garage called.
Apparently, it's going to be over 2000 dollars. Which is more than the car is worth.
Dad's pissed. I gave him the number of the place and I'm sure he's raising holy hell with them right now.
I'm just...numb. This has been quite possibly the longest week of my short life. I want to say what else could....etc, but I'm not going to jinx myself. I'm about 90% certain I've lost the web developing job, and good riddance to it. However, due to my lack of a car, I can't go job hunting anytime soon. I don't know what to do. I feel like such a failure. I've only had the car two weeks, and now it's lost forever, it looks like.
~Fox
:: Fox 6/12/2003 12:45:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|