:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, June 01, 2003 ::
Return of the Idiots part 2 - Misspelled Vengence
(This one here IMed me out of the blue - a method which I'm going to shorten from now on to OOTB - his location? Married but want Affair chatroom. His age? 40. His motivation? Stupidity. I embellished a little at the end...no sense in wasting my time shooting fish in a barrel if I can't have fun with it.)
Stunj5 [9:35 PM]: Can you describe yourself? I am 5' 9 190 blk hr blue eyes and you?
Foxfyre33 [9:56 PM]: First of all, who are you?
Foxfyre33 [9:57 PM]: Hello?
Stunj5 [9:57 PM]: hi
Stunj5 [9:57 PM]: what town are you in
Foxfyre33 [9:58 PM]: Nevermind. I've seen your profile.
Foxfyre33 [9:58 PM]: I'm a 20 year old woman with no interest whatsoever in older men. Have a nice night.
Stunj5 [9:58 PM]: obey your me
Foxfyre33 [9:58 PM]: Because that was coherent.
Stunj5 [9:58 PM]: obey me
Foxfyre33 [9:59 PM]: What am I, a cocker spaniel? Go to hell.
Foxfyre33 [9:59 PM]: No wonder you're divorced.
Stunj5 [9:59 PM]: go on the paper
Foxfyre33 [9:59 PM]: Ha. So VERY clever.
Foxfyre33 [9:59 PM]: My mind has been completely changed.
Stunj5 [9:59 PM]: yea
Foxfyre33 [9:59 PM]: Now, what can I do for you?
Stunj5 [10:00 PM]: obey me
Foxfyre33 [10:01 PM]: Ah. Specific, aren't we?
Stunj5 [10:01 PM]: yes
Foxfyre33 [10:01 PM]: Lovely.
Foxfyre33 [10:01 PM]: Monosyllabilism turns me on.
Stunj5 [10:01 PM]: send me a pic of you
Foxfyre33 [10:02 PM]: Why don't you try reading my profile?
Stunj5 [10:02 PM]: i did, i want more pics
Foxfyre33 [10:02 PM]: That's unfortunate. No more exist.
Stunj5 [10:02 PM]: k
Foxfyre33 [10:03 PM]: It occurs to me that I've never seen a grown man sound more like a spoiled 4 year old.
Stunj5 [10:03 PM]: thks
Foxfyre33 [10:03 PM]: If that is your attempt at Domination, it is a wretched excuse of an aborted mishap that should be put out of it's misery.
Stunj5 [10:04 PM]: k
Foxfyre33 [10:04 PM]: As, of course, are you.
Stunj5 [10:04 PM]: yes
Foxfyre33 [10:04 PM]: Thankfully, prophelactic technology has accelerated in modern times to the end of ensuring no more like you walk the earth.
Stunj5 [10:04 PM]: huh?
Foxfyre33 [10:05 PM]: There we are. Evolutionary regression.
Foxfyre33 [10:05 PM]: Absolutely fascinating.
Stunj5 [10:05 PM]: what
Foxfyre33 [10:06 PM]: You might be interested to know that you are now a part of a project. A collection, an anthology if you will, of less-than-stellar Instant Messaging Conversations gathered by yours truly.
Stunj5 [10:06 PM]: k
Foxfyre33 [10:07 PM]: Your screenname, of course, will be in print.
Stunj5 [10:07 PM]: k
Foxfyre33 [10:07 PM]: And being as this forum of communication is community property, I'm afraid it won't be censored at all. You may be getting a great deal of messages.
Foxfyre33 [10:08 PM]: You might want to stay a step ahead of things and get a new screenname.
Stunj5 [10:08 PM]: k
~Fox
:: Fox 6/01/2003 10:05:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|