:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 ::
neilencio: by the way, I like reading your IMs with horny teenagers on the net.
neilencio: do you really get those kinds of IMs frequently?
Foxfyre33: Haha..all the time.
Foxfyre33: When I post them, it's because I got them about two seconds before.
neilencio: hehe
Foxfyre33: :-D
Foxfyre33: I just put up a new one.
neilencio: *looks*
neilencio: the shakespear?
Foxfyre33: haha.
Foxfyre33: See?
neilencio: hehe
neilencio [9:10 PM]: maybe I could get in that too. lemme think of a line
neilencio [9:11 PM]: Hello foxfyre33, I own all the fucking rainbows you see after the storm, and I am friends with the remaining member of milli vannilli, Vanilli
neilencio [9:12 PM]: will that work?
And this is why Neil is one of my favorite people.
~Fox
:: Fox 6/03/2003 09:07:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|