:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 ::

Last night was a lot of fun.

Dre and Dave came over, and we all headed over to IHOP, which was a nice change of pace. We usually always go to the diner or some crappy TGITuesdayiganns theme restaurant with Trish and company, have a horrible time, and have trouble with the check. This time, it was just three of us, Dave only had water, and a good time was had by all. I had banana split pancakes. Yum!

Then, we all headed over to the Keansburg boardwalk and to the arcade with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles machine for some good old fashioned 80's button-mashing. It was awesome. I played about 7 bucks in skeeball for old times sake..I really had an amazing time. Reminds me so much of growing up...I really miss the wildwood boardwalk. I should go back one day soon if I have the courage. Sometimes the past hurts.

As we were leaving, it was a dead-silent street, and all of a sudden there was this tinny rendition of "fur elise" and it sounded like a cell phone. We tracked it to the bottom of a bag, and, shames me to say, we ripped the bag open to see if someone had in fact thrown out a cell phone. It was just a cheap jewelery box. We took it, of course. It's completely impractical in that the top is missing and it continually plays fur elise unless something heavy is placed on it. I remarked to Dre and Dave that it had an amazing biological defense, crying for help only when people stopped by. Kind of eerie.

Also, I got a cheap screwdriver set with my skeeball winnings. W00t!

Oh, and I was going to bed last night, at pretty much 12 exactly, and my phone rings. I was groggy, couldn't find it in time. It was Ryan...he had walked away from his phone, of course, but I sent a text message, we texted back and forth for awhile, and then I called him back. We talked for the next two hours about a little bit of everything. I'm content. :) He wanted to know how soon he could see me when he got back...hmmm....

~Fox
:: Fox 6/25/2003 11:21:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?