:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 ::
Hm. Yeah.
So last night was fun. I went out for white castle, got a first-hand tour of all the sleazy towns this side of hudson county, almost got into an accident, picked up a woman, and took solace at Henry's place. Not in that order.
I ended up in clark. I'm beginning to strongly suspect that White Castle=Clark. I was around Mark's house and I was going to try and find his place when I pulled out and a car nearly clipped me. I pulled this, like, U-turn thing to prevent the collision and ended up facing the wrong direction at an off ramp. All I can say is thank god it was late. There were no other cars on the road to crash into in my manuvering. I kind of bumped into a cement pole at the gas station trying to figure out where my gas tank was, too. Miraculously, my car is perfectly fine. I love volvos.
Yeah, so, running around in Rahway...it was like, late, and I was scared witless I was going to get carjacked (reaaaally bad section of town for awhile..) so I called Henry, cause he lives in Rahway. I ended up ducking into his place for a few hours until my heart started again. I really thought I was having a heart attack after the almost-accident. I played fluxx (a card game) with he and his new girlfriend for awhile, then left for home, getting in around 2.
Today, I work. Also, I wrote a sestina. Look it up.
~Fox
:: Fox 6/03/2003 12:58:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|