:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, June 22, 2003 ::
Dre...this one's for you, man.
ammir_j: hi
foxfyre33: ...?
ammir_j: wat u say now
ammir_j: once tell me
ammir_j: can we make goo fr
ammir_j: ?
foxfyre33: ....what? I can't understand you.
ammir_j: good
ammir_j: thats mean
ammir_j: can we make good friends
foxfyre33: I've made quite a few good friends in my time.
ammir_j: so
ammir_j: i want to make u friend
ammir_j: thats why
ammir_j: coz
ammir_j: u r so nice
ammir_j: & i want to nice friend
foxfyre33: I see.
ammir_j: so wat u say?
ammir_j: tell me
foxfyre33: All your base are belonging to us?
ammir_j: no
ammir_j: i m muslim
foxfyre33: Oh. Okay. Everything makes sense now.
foxfyre33: I am short than u.
ammir_j: ahaan
ammir_j: but
ammir_j: i think its not matter
ammir_j: how old r u
ammir_j: ?
foxfyre33: Listen, I'm going to go. You're making this way too easy.
foxfyre33: Ciao.
~Fox
:: Fox 6/22/2003 07:26:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|