:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, June 16, 2003 ::
Check out the bold script, 2/3 down. Dre and I are going to have a field day with this one.
shane1562002: hi
shane1562002: would u like to ride
foxfyre33: ....?
foxfyre33: Wha?
shane1562002: would u like to ride with me
foxfyre33: Ride with you where? And who are you?
shane1562002: i mean in my car
shane1562002: for fun
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: I don't get in stranger's cars, sorry.
shane1562002: we can be friend, and i can give u my head
shane1562002: do u like head
foxfyre33: I don't want your head.
foxfyre33: English isn't your strong suit, is it?
shane1562002: u can t understand me baby
shane1562002: do u know the meaning of head
~Fox
:: Fox 6/16/2003 10:03:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|