:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, May 03, 2003 ::

Yet another conversation to further illustrate my frigid bitchiness.


(Random SN): drug free...i like that... want to chat with a m 26 new brunswick, med student?
foxfyre33: Sure.
(Random SN): how are you doing this morning?
foxfyre33: A bit bored. Hungry, at the moment.
(Random SN): Same here. I just woke up. Hey very nice picture by the way. I have one in my profile, although it's a little small.
foxfyre33: It's a broken link.
(Random SN): how about i just open my webcam?
(Random SN): or would that freeze your computer?
foxfyre33: Eh, worth a shot, I suppose.
(Random SN): my hair's a little messy because i just woke up
(Random SN): so you like to sing?
foxfyre33: You're fuzzy.
(Random SN): what kind of music do you like?
foxfyre33: Gothic.
(Random SN): well thanks
(Random SN): k
(Random SN): sorry i meant I play guitar
foxfyre33: I try to.
(Random SN): I used to be in a band when I was in high school but I haven't had too much time for it lately
(Random SN): But I've been jamming with a classmate and we've been working on a couple of songs
foxfyre33: Nice.
foxfyre33: I have a lot of musician friends.
(Random SN): That's cool. Do you like to go to shows?
foxfyre33: Not really. Too loud..I have delicate ears.
(Random SN): Yeah that can really damage the ears. I can never go without earplugs. Hey I'm checking out your "dating" form on your website.
foxfyre33: Heh.
(Random SN): let me tell you some of the answers for me
(Random SN): i live in a 5 bedroom house with other med students, although i have my own room
(Random SN): 1 brother, i drive, i like seafood, no pets, no drugs, never used drugs, never been arrested
(Random SN): not promiscuous, disease free, straight
foxfyre33: Ah.
(Random SN): if that was a test, would I pass?
foxfyre33: You're not really my type, to be honest.
foxfyre33: You're a very nice guy, but not my type.
(Random SN): really... what questions did I get wrong?>
foxfyre33: It isn't a matter of questions.
(Random SN): what is it then?
foxfyre33: You're not a long haired effeminate boy.
(Random SN): Interesting. I had to cut it for my med school interviews...
(Random SN): I think you're a little superficial
foxfyre33: Maybe true.
foxfyre33: I'm the one that's gotta sleep with the men. I want one I'm attracted to.
foxfyre33: If I was ugly as hell I wouldn't be juggling these twenty IMs.
foxfyre33: Everyone is shallow. It's just sometimes people have the guts to admit it.
(Random SN): that's true, but some more than others
foxfyre33: ::shrugs::
foxfyre33: And what if I said that wasn't my picture in my profile?
(Random SN): We all want to know what the person we're talking to looks like, I can't deny that
(Random SN): But if it wasn't I'd ask why it's there then
foxfyre33: People IM me because of my picture.
(Random SN): well it's a pretty revealing picture
foxfyre33: I make no mistake in believing it's my illuminated words that draw them in.
(Random SN): you are right
(Random SN): how many guys do you talk to on here who have long hair?
foxfyre33: At least three a day.
(Random SN): I have pics of myself from when I had long hair.. most of the girls I've shown them to told me I should grow it long again... but you know, that's hard in a profession where it's not really accepted...
foxfyre33: And I'm sure there's this MASSIVE shortage of women that fawn over doctors and med students.
(Random SN): you make a good point but it's not that easy, well for me at least, and my friends don't exactly have the ladies banging down the doors
(Random SN): but we are banging down the doors of the OR at 5 am, and then have to go to bed by 8 in order to wake up on time.. so at times it can be tough
foxfyre33: Don't play the sympathy card with me. You chose that profession.
(Random SN): I wouldn't trade it for the world, I can't deny that


Now, a few points to make.

No, I'm not really *only* looking for long haired effeminate boys. I just was completely unattracted to him and it's easier to make oneself out to be a bitch rather than just be like "Hey, you're ugly."

It's funny how they get all defensive when I tell them I'm uninterested. The nicest guy will suddenly turn into a women-hating asshole. "Oh, you're not worth it anyway" and "You couldn't handle me" and far worse things pop into the IM upon rejection.

Is kindness merely a tool for personal gain? A veil to be dropped when it becomes too cumbersome to hold?

~Fox
:: Fox 5/03/2003 08:50:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?