:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, May 15, 2003 ::

Yet another catchphrase brought to you by the idiocy of males on the internet.

This one joins the 'iam short then u' hall of fame.

farid_maree: hi
foxfyre33: Hey.
farid_maree: how are u
foxfyre33: Who are you?
farid_maree: als
foxfyre33: Okay, because that answered my question.
farid_maree has selected the "SBC Yahoo!" IMVironment.
foxfyre33: You IMed *me*. The way I see it, I'm the only one who should be typing asl.
foxfyre33: Not to mention I have a profile that more than answers your stunted question.
farid_maree: ware u com from

~Fox
:: Fox 5/15/2003 09:40:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?