:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, May 24, 2003 ::

Went out with Gaby (gah-bee) tonight.

I went to his work after I got off shift at No Joe's, around 1:30. I hung out with him until 4:30 there...about halfway through we ended up just sitting at computers next to each other and holding hands and talking. It was very pleasant.

He has a serious side to him I wouldn't expect. He's one of the rare guys that actually *listens* to what I have to say, and remembers it all. A little too prolific with advice, but better to err on the side of caution, I suppose. I still maintain he's not my type, but there's something so sweet about him, it's hard not to anticipate seeing him when I do.

After he got off shift, I drove us to the diner, we had a late lunch, and then to my house. We waited for Dre, and the three of us ventured to the theatre, originally intending to see the (sold out) Bruce Almighty, but, barring availability, saw the Matrix:Reloaded - Dre and I for our second respective times, and Gaby for the first. It was raining pretty bad when we got out and the driving conditions were horrible, so after a few false starts of trying to get out of the parking space, I handed the keys over to Dre, who handled my car so well you'd never be able to tell it was a 91 volvo with 216 thou on it. Thank goodness for him. Also, Gaby is as bad at giving directions as I am.

In any case, though Gaby and I evidently have gotten comfortable enough around each other to cuddle, I don't anticipate anything else happening - especially given he's due back home in a week. We'll see where things take us. He made me a Mix CD of Paul Oakenfold. I thought it was sweet.

~Fox



:: Fox 5/24/2003 12:35:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?