:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 ::

Today was busy too.

Henry showed up about 11:30 or so and we took off to school. I promptly situated myself in the library to do battle with the budget/excel problem, and, of course, the alarm systems go off for no good reason. We have to rush outside, leaving all my materials in there. I went and had lunch and a nice talk with Henry about various things.

Then we go back to the library and resume work, and the alarms go off twice more, but by the third I'm completely ignoring it. Thank the gods Henry was with me today...he helped immensely with the budget layouts and the printing problems I was having. While we were printing, I networked with the leaders of the WSO - the woman's student organization - about the meet-and-greet for the clubs and possibly gathering all the club leaders together en masse for it. I talked with Tanya of the BCA - Brookdale Community Action - about it as well. While I brought Henry down to see the 'Cubicle o' Doom' I ran into Tanisha Bass, the enigmatic leader of the BSU - Black Students Union. They're sort of like the superpower club - they have 120 members. Everyone kind of quietly pays them homage. They're all cool with the meet-and-greet idea for new students.

I have to finish the portraitsareforever webpage very soon. I just don't seem to have the presence of mind to do it right now. I think I'm still coming down off of exams. Plus I worked today. I close, ALONE, tomorrow. Scary shit. Why must jobs give me managerial responsibility less than a week in? I'll never understand.

~Fox
:: Fox 5/14/2003 08:56:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?