:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, May 22, 2003 ::

This is my new friend Patrick. It's good to see that Trish isn't the strangest friend one can have.


The Paradox1083 [11:58 PM]: Christ I have weird friends.
The Paradox1083 [11:59 PM]: "so yeah i have a really weird question"
The Paradox1083 [11:59 PM]: "i think you'll like this one'
The Paradox1083 [11:59 PM]: 'i need to rig a fax machine so that it will continuously print out "paradise lost" for 12 hours a day'
Foxfyre33 [12:00 AM]: ....
Foxfyre33 [12:00 AM]: Are you serious?

The Paradox1083 [12:00 AM]: That's what my friend just asked me.
Foxfyre33 [12:01 AM]: Jesu.
Foxfyre33 [12:01 AM]: And I thought my friends were odd.
The Paradox1083 [12:01 AM]: Heh
Foxfyre33 [12:01 AM]: Did he say *why*?
The Paradox1083 [12:01 AM]: nope
The Paradox1083 [12:02 AM]: it seems the fax can have a printer function...as long as the computer is hidden from view...
The Paradox1083 [12:03 AM]: so I just write a quick prog to continuously print a text file containing the entire book "Paradox Lost"
The Paradox1083 [12:03 AM]: hehe
The Paradox1083 [12:03 AM]: Why....I have no idea.
The Paradox1083 [12:04 AM]: I suppose this is what my friends do at 12 midnight on a wednesday night

~Fox
:: Fox 5/22/2003 12:09:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?