:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, May 10, 2003 ::

Okies. Got a few hours til my date.

I've decided that, provided I don't totally spazz out driving when I do, I'm getting a saturn ion. Isn't it pretty? I'd really rather get the coupe..the two door one, but that one's like, 4 grand more, which I think is ridiculous. It's a long-term dream, as I'm still in a grand of debt to my credit card for my tuition, but maybe one I can eventually make come true...

I've got something in my eye and it won't come out and it's bugging me.

I'm also a little annoyed cause I have a female-oriented stomachache right before what may potentially be a good date. I just popped some asprin, so I'm hoping they kick in soon.

I got more pictures up of me, including some of my Forensics trophy. They're on my new page.

I think I'm going to try to make a page for the english club. Ohh..we're hopefully planning an overnight trip for September, to NYC for a literary fair. I'm really psyched, if only because the great and wonderful Neil Gaiman is going to be there, signing books!

~Fox
:: Fox 5/10/2003 08:41:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?