:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, May 26, 2003 ::

Okay. Sleeping isn't working.

I didn't get to bed until 3 last night. I was home by midnight....I couldn't sleep so I took the car out to the keyport bulkhead and sat for awhile, cleaned out the car - it looks nice now.

I went down to my old street, right by the water. I've had a thousand dreamings of a night where I pull out of that street, by the infernotherm sign, and I am hit by another car, coming from the left over the bridge, and I die.

I am 22, it is summer, and there are other people in the car, but I am the only one who dies because of the angle.

Morbid, maybe...but it's some sort of nagging destiny. I went there to try and cure my fear...the one that was most of the reason I didn't drive for so long. I only ended up scaring myself witless and driving back to the bulkhead where, thankfully, my friend Jacob was. I talked to him for awhile, then we went to Dunkin Donuts...I felt a little better, so I went home. Read a little, then went to bed.

I'm thinking of starting this 55-word short story thing, fifty-five-fiction, in the english club. I think it would be a good test for the kids. We'll see how it goes.

For now, I'm going to try and steel myself to actually clean up this damn place enough to walk around. Now that I have a car, it's hard to stay put. The weather is conducive to staying put today, though.

~Fox


:: Fox 5/26/2003 11:37:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?