:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, May 09, 2003 ::
Okay, so...update.
Life is reasonably okay, despite a nagging sensation I've bitten off far more than I can chew with this web developing nonsense on top of my new job.
I'll manage.
Two finals left - well, two for Macro and one for Math. I need to start studying for the macro...I'm planning on taking it monday. At least I have the weekend.
I have the budget meeting for english club today, then work til 7:30 directly after. I'm gonna be tiiiiiired. Ah well. Trish's party is tonight and Dre and I have unanimously agreed it's going to be the level of disaster that's right up there with nuclear warfare.
And..well...in news I'm pretty excited about...I have a date! :-D
We're meeting for lunch tomorrow...he's from Brick and he goes to school in Philly. He's absolutely adorable and has long hair and one of those wonderful dynamic voices that does funny things to my stomach. I think we'll get along real well, but I'm not getting my hopes up cause it always sets me up for a fall...(He sings italian opera! Omg...)
Wish me luck. ;)
~Fox
:: Fox 5/09/2003 10:45:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|