:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 ::
Okay, been a bad girl, haven't posted for awhile.
Update(s):
Saturday night, Dre and I painted the town polka-dot. We went to go see X-Men 2, then met up with Dierdre in Red Bank to catch a particularly funny improv jam. I was hellbent to dress up for the ex men premier, because I'm stupid, and, leaving everything til the last minute, ended up wearing my wings to the theatre. Got some of the strange looks I was hoping for. Yes, these wings. Dre also has SARS, we think.
So, yeah. School?
I found out Monday night I have a staggering 92 in my Brit Lit class..the one I thought I was going to fail about a month back. Go figure.
Composition, I've pulled an A in as well.
Math (Algebra) - if I can get an 85 on the next test, which I don't think will be very hard, I'll get an 87 for the term. Not too shabby...
MacroEconomics - unsure yet, probably an 80 or 85 depending on how I do on these 2 tests coming up.
Communications - bane of my existence. Keating's an ass. Granted, he's technically justified in the decisions he makes, but he makes them in such a Simon-Caldwell-Fashion that you just want to spit. So, C for the course. Son of a bitch fucked up my average. At least I'm not alone in hating him. ratemyprofessors.com under 'Northeast' and 'Brookdale' on the Lincroft campus, blasts him bad. Nobody likes this prick at all. Not surprised in the least. Sometimes a wealth of intelligence can't make up for personality and tact.
I start work tomorrow. Good stuff. We'll see how it goes.
I'm officially English Club President and so is Rick. We're co-presidents, and we like it. Now we can both put it on our transcripts and we won't be lying a bit. :)
Hmmm. Not too much else going on. I've come to a conclusion.
I want a guy. Not really even so much a boyfriend at this point. I want a guy I can visit, do unbiblical things with, crash there, and leave in the morning. Preferrably on a regular basis. I mean, guys kill for girls with that kinda attitude, right? So why are there dustbunnies on my prophylactic stash? Grah. Sometimes I want to wake up staring at a different ceiling with a different comforter twisted under my back. Is it so much to ask?
In other unrelated news, Dad's coming through for me with this insurance stuff, so score to that. USAA is everything people claim it to be. It's looking like a grand for the *year*...none of this six month bullshit. Lovely. Perhaps I'll have the damn volvo on the road sooner than I think. Here's hoping.
~Fox
:: Fox 5/06/2003 09:45:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|