:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, May 10, 2003 ::

Oh my god!

My date went like, perfect. I don't think I've ever had a date go so well. This guy is like the uber date.

I was a little wary, because usually guys that are cute have something wrong with them, cause that's just how my life works. But, not only is this guy handsome, he's perfectly adept at conversational flow, has interesting anecdotes, and seems to be fairly mentally sound. :)

He came to the house (I actually directed someone, oddly enough...) and talked with mom while I found my shoes. Then we went to try and go to the Thai place, but it wasn't open til 2. :( So then he talked me into the Chinese place next door that I thought only did Seafood, but actually has amazing cashew chicken. We had a great lunch and talked about all sorts of things. Then we went to starbucks, and then sat in the park for awhile. He's really easy to talk to, which is a welcome change from the usual uncomfortable hesitation I've had on first dates.

He kept saying what a good time he was having and how he wished that he didn't have to go to work. He works at a men's store, so he came dressed in a suit, and let me tell you, it certainly didn't hurt his image. He's cute in normal clothes (I've seen him on cam), but he's even cuter in formalwear...he's not one of those guys that looks eternally uncomfortable in a suit. He wears it well. He's got a little ponytail and this gold earring and he's just adorable. Sorry to gush...I'm just psyched. We're getting together next week.

Then he brought me home, but I stole a kiss right before I ducked out of the car and we both parted ways grinning. I mean, I was having such a nice time and he's really a fantastic guy. I wanted to let him know I liked him. :-D I can't wait til next week!

~Fox

:: Fox 5/10/2003 04:38:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?