:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, May 02, 2003 ::
Link-o-Rama (three great writers for the price of one...)
(Neil's SN): btw, thanks for the help again. finally got the thing started. the only thing that was keeping it on hold was my absolute lack of knowledge concerning manuscripts
Foxfyre33: :-)
Foxfyre33: Anytime.
Foxfyre33: My knowledge is limited, but I'm happy to share it.
(Neil's SN): http://diana_tuna.blogspot.com/
Foxfyre33: Haha.
Foxfyre33: Pretty much.
Foxfyre33: I'd like to write a novel in 1337 speak, myself.
Foxfyre33: hax0rd 1n th3 h34rt - 4 1337 t413 0f l0v3.
(Neil's SN): haha. your title should be E.E. Cummings Can kiss my L33T A4S3
This just in: I'm officially having Neil's Love children.
~Fox
:: Fox 5/02/2003 11:05:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|