:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, May 18, 2003 ::

It's been a nice weekend.

Vince came over the other night, friday night, and we hung out for a little while. We've been friends for years now, ever since my senior year in high school, I believe. Maybe longer. He understands me much better then a good deal of my other friends, and it's peaceful to be around someone who follows the shifter path of paganism. He's home for the summer, so I'm hoping to hang out with him more.

Tom came over yesterday, and we had breakfast/lunch at the diner, and then saw the Matrix:Reloaded, which was a fantastic fucking movie. I actually want to see it *again*. I might try and drag Henry. Tom and I went back to my house and chilled for a little while, talked, and then he went home. He's a nice guy, but I dunno. I think he's too skittish or reserved or something. I guess I have a very strong personality or a great affinity for men unsuited to me. Maybe I'm imagining it...who knows.

So, things are in stasis again, I believe. I have no potentials for boyfriends that I know of, and life is pretty much even. I have to see if I can register for that damn summer course, though I think it may be too late now. Ah well. Maybe I can take a summer 2 course instead. I definately want to take *something*.

~Fox
:: Fox 5/18/2003 08:13:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?