:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, May 10, 2003 ::
How DARE they?
It's a list of really stupid an ill-thought out reasons why everyone should boycott the matrix.
What's that you ask? Why of COURSE political/religious fanatics are behind it.
DO NOT READ #4 ON THIS LIST. It presumably gives away the ending of the movie, and it sounds real enough that I feel it's prudent to warn others. I don't know how this fucktard got a hold of it, but I really think he should be euthanized.
And get THIS genius excerpt: "Sign Dr. Oxford's Petition. It is my understanding that if I can get 5,000 signatures, Warner Brothers will not release the films. "
Because I'm SO sure that 5,000 freak excuses for people can hold back a set of movies so powerful, so philosophical, they have become a practical nationwide movement. This idiot refers to neo's character as "Keanu Bin Laden" in a bunch of places, too. He's got some serious fucking issues, if you ask me. I'm furious that this idiot is giving away plot points on the internet.
http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/matrix50.html">The Moron's List. Remember, Don't read #4. There's also some other giveaways in here, so be careful.
~Fox
:: Fox 5/10/2003 09:02:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|