:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, May 30, 2003 ::

(Background: This guy...I mean...look at his name. You pull up his profile, you are promptly greeted with not only a large picture of his dick, but apparently a link to several more pictures of said dick. Not a single face shot in the bunch. The whole profile text alludes to nothing but sex. Just look at these suave moves. I could barely keep from giving him my number.....)

well_endowed_nj: good evening and how are you tonight? how was your day?
well_endowed_nj: guess your not up for conversation
foxfyre33: Listen hon...I'm a relatively attractive female, but I've devoted a good portion of my life to studying.
foxfyre33: I can't see you on a mutual level, so conversation isn't a possibility.
foxfyre33: With all due respect.
well_endowed_nj: isn't that jsut a bit arrogant?
well_endowed_nj: I do have a degree you know
foxfyre33: No, it's the truth. And few females tell it anymore.
foxfyre33: I'm sure you're quite familiar with the adjective 'cocky'.
well_endowed_nj: yes
foxfyre33: Personally find it just a little distasteful.
well_endowed_nj: and thats what I think you are being right now
well_endowed_nj: any reasone?
well_endowed_nj: reason*
foxfyre33: You won't find collections of photos of my labia in my briefcase.
well_endowed_nj: true
well_endowed_nj: but I only play to the croud
well_endowed_nj: LOL
foxfyre33: I'm not part of that crowd. Have a nice evening.
well_endowed_nj: we have not changed at all since the time of Ceaser
foxfyre33: Caesar.
well_endowed_nj: opps
well_endowed_nj: your right
well_endowed_nj: thank god for spell check
well_endowed_nj:
well_endowed_nj: my strength is math not spelling
well_endowed_nj: I was taugh with phonics, what a horrible system
well_endowed_nj: LOL
well_endowed_nj: taught*
foxfyre33: I was taught with phonics as well.
foxfyre33: I seem to be functioning.
well_endowed_nj: really?
well_endowed_nj: you seem so pissed at me and yet I have done nothing to you
well_endowed_nj: any reason for such hostility?
foxfyre33: No.
foxfyre33: I'm just not interested. I hope you understand.
well_endowed_nj: no I do, but not interested even in chat
well_endowed_nj: my god
foxfyre33: Nope.
foxfyre33: Yep, that's me. I'm a bitch.
well_endowed_nj: why?
foxfyre33: I don't know. A number of reasons.
well_endowed_nj: do you enjoy being that?
foxfyre33: Who knows.
well_endowed_nj: if anyone does you do, because you are beingfoxfyre33: Listen, I tried to end this conversation three paragraphs ago. You're the one being the conversational masochist and sticking around, sparky.
well_endowed_nj: you just don't like me do you... doesn't matter to you who I am... does it?
foxfyre33: No, it matters plenty.
foxfyre33: You, by posting photographs and saying certain things in an easily-accessible format, create an image of yourself to show others.
well_endowed_nj: oh really? do you always treak people you don't know with such hostility.
well_endowed_nj: treat*
foxfyre33: Ones that post pictures of their dicks and then expect to have intelligent conversation? You betcha, boyo.
well_endowed_nj: oh but this is only the screen name I ust to play to the croud
well_endowed_nj: I have but another
foxfyre33: The fact that this even exists has already destroyed any chance at respect you have from me.
well_endowed_nj: oh really
foxfyre33: Again, I reiterate. Not interested.
well_endowed_nj: to get along in life one must play to the croud
well_endowed_nj: you have not learned that have you
foxfyre33: It's crowd. I've learned plenty.
foxfyre33: And I can assure you, my tits have never been up on yahoo.
foxfyre33: And yet I still get over 50 PMs an hour. Go figure.
well_endowed_nj: LOL
well_endowed_nj: your screen name has everthing to do with it
well_endowed_nj: thats all dear
foxfyre33: Foxfyre, grammatically corrected Fox-fire, is a weather/magical phenomena popular in medieval european traditional storytelling about sparks of light that led men to their deaths.
foxfyre33: Three by three is nine, the sacred number of the pagan faith, my church.
well_endowed_nj: your not thinking the croud dear
well_endowed_nj: think like the croud
foxfyre33: Crowd.
well_endowed_nj: no
well_endowed_nj: not crowd
well_endowed_nj: croud
foxfyre33: crowd1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kroud)
n.
A large number of persons gathered together; a throng.

foxfyre33: Dictionary.com sides with me.
well_endowed_nj: forget it
well_endowed_nj: you mised my point
well_endowed_nj: missed*
foxfyre33: In that case, I'm thankful.
well_endowed_nj: you must be very difficult to work with
foxfyre33: Oh, I'm terrible. Absolute harpie.
well_endowed_nj: and you seem to enjoy it so
foxfyre33: No, I don't. Frankly, I think you're not only cocky, but also an ignorant little shit who should really go away and leave me alone.
foxfyre33: I don't want to talk to you. I don't like you. Deal with it. Go away.
well_endowed_nj: now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black
well_endowed_nj: LOL
well_endowed_nj: you crack me up
foxfyre33: Iggy it is. Bye now. I'd say it's been a pleasure, but I was brought up not to tell boldfaced lies.


There it is, folks. The complete unedited convo. My favorite line was "well_endowed_nj: now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black" ...just because it makes no sense whatsoever, especially in context, let alone the entire conversation.

Ah, suffer the little idiots onto me, I suppose.

~Fox

:: Fox 5/30/2003 02:56:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?