:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 ::
(Background: This guy was on the personals site - he sent me pics through email of him getting drunk at a club, with his arms around girls, and the 'fwd:' message underneath them read something like, "hey (blah), this is (blah) from guysforsexnow.com - can you forward me those pictures I sent you?")
nj_body: Did you ever get my pic's?
foxfyre33: Yah.
nj_body: and?
foxfyre33: I'm kinda looking for someone a little more...gothic.
nj_body: what do you mean buy gothic?
foxfyre33: Long black hair, pale..freaky, you know.
nj_body: ahh
nj_body: did you like my pic's?
foxfyre33: Sure.
nj_body: can I be honest with you
foxfyre33: Ok?
nj_body: I'm just looking for sex
foxfyre33: Well, that's pretty obvious.
nj_body: how so?
foxfyre33: When you forward your pictures with a message like "hey, it's *name* from guysforsexnow.com - do you have the pictures"...
foxfyre33: Most girls are gonna notice that.
nj_body: oh those were taken at t-winds one night
foxfyre33: The pictures are fairly mainstream.
nj_body: oh
nj_body: well are you willing
foxfyre33: No. Sorry.
nj_body: darn
nj_body: u sure?
foxfyre33: Very.
nj_body: U know what I am going to do
nj_body: to you
nj_body: if we hook up?
foxfyre33: No, and I probably don't care to know, hon.
foxfyre33: I am anything but your run-of-the-mill local woman.
nj_body: ok
nj_body: u want to know what I would do to you?
foxfyre33: Wow. You have a message and damned if you're going to read what *I* have to say, hm?
nj_body: to whom?
foxfyre33: Go on then. I'm sure your version of how earth-shatteringly amazing you are at cunnilingus/sex/backrubs/cooking is vastly different then the eight I've heard so far this morning.
nj_body: ahh
nj_body: are you in college?
foxfyre33: Yes.
nj_body: where?
foxfyre33: Brookdale.
nj_body: I went to NC
foxfyre33: Okay.
nj_body: I can't find a job
Stunning conversation, isn't it? I can't believe I passed up the chance to jump his bones with no strings attached!
~Fox
:: Fox 5/21/2003 10:52:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|