:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, May 30, 2003 ::
Assorted Morons:
Red_civic: u read good (Note: This was his opening line.)
lildavenj25: whats crackalackin ?
foxfyre33: Who the hell is this?
lildavenj25: your future lover
foxfyre33: And then you woke up, sparky.
nj20mrutgers: hi sexy, 20/m/nj, are u single?
foxfyre33: Last I checked.
nj20mrutgers: are u a virgin?
nj20mrutgers: mm sexy?
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: Would you care to just club me over the head and drag me by my hair? It'd make me feel infinately more attractive then the present line of questioning.
nj20mrutgers: true
nj20mrutgers: but what could make u feel sexier than that
nj20mrutgers: nothin i could think of
foxfyre33: Somehow, it doesn't surprise me that the intelligence bus stopped here.
foxfyre33: I find it wholly conceivable that this is your idea of suave.
nj20mrutgers: so u gonna suck my penis
nj20mrutgers: SLUT
foxfyre33: Well, when you put it like that...
foxfyre33: ...no.
nj20mrutgers: why not
nj20mrutgers: i dont get it
nj20mrutgers: bus?
nj20mrutgers: busy
foxfyre33: It was the caps lock. If you didn't put slut in all caps, you'd be totally getting a BJ right now, dude.
nj20mrutgers: oh word
nj20mrutgers: how do i get to lick your asshole?
foxfyre33: Step one: Hold out your own arm. Step two: Apply tongue.
foxfyre33: Congratulations, you just licked an asshole.
nj20mrutgers: what
nj20mrutgers: nit a guys asshole
foxfyre33: Don't you have a kegger you should be at or something?
nj20mrutgers: duh
nj20mrutgers: not
foxfyre33: Who said you were a guy? I didn't. Not a man, certainly.
nj20mrutgers: are u fat?
foxfyre33: Well, I'd say it's been fun, but it hasn't. Good night.
nj20mrutgers: bye
nj20mrutgers: slutty
foxfyre33: Ooh. Good comeback.
nj20mrutgers: i'm kinda horny
foxfyre33: foxfyre33.blogspot.com if you're interested. Welcome to the project.
nj20mrutgers: no lets talk
foxfyre33: How about....
foxfyre33: ....no?
nj20mrutgers: ever have your ass licked?
foxfyre33: Hm. Apparently, you are stupid.
foxfyre33: Let me spell it out for you, here.
foxfyre33: I'm collecting IM conversations from the dull-witted (that would be you, here.) for a book that I'm writing.
nj20mrutgers: so tlak to me seyx
nj20mrutgers: so tlak to me seyx
foxfyre33: Careful there, your evolution is slipping.
nj20mrutgers: do u masturbate?
foxfyre33: To sum things up: I'm so uninterested in you, that, on a scale of one to ten, my interest is in the negative numbers.
jameshummell: well the drug free thing is kewl but i dont consider marijuanna a drug
jameshummell: im in ocean county
foxfyre33: I do. Have a nice night. Bye.
jameshummell: bitch
jameshummell: u arent mighty
foxfyre33: Again, I reiterate. Goodbye.
I'm not normally such a bitch, I was just in a pissy mood tonight.
~Fox
:: Fox 5/30/2003 03:06:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|