:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, April 14, 2003 ::

PAR178 [12:24 PM]: hello
PAR178 [12:24 PM]: eric hi
Foxfyre33 [12:24 PM]: And who is eric?
PAR178 [12:25 PM]: you don't know me.
Foxfyre33 [12:25 PM]: That much is fairly clear.
Foxfyre33 [12:25 PM]: Well, hello Eric.
PAR178 [12:25 PM]: how are you?
Foxfyre33 [12:25 PM]: It's nice to meet you, I'm Fox.
PAR178 [12:25 PM]: nice to meet you..do you have a picture to send me?
Foxfyre33 [12:26 PM]: How did you find me and *not* manage to find my pictures?
PAR178 [12:26 PM]: my computer is slow..found you through the directory
PAR178 [12:27 PM]: I sent you one of mine
Foxfyre33 [12:27 PM]: Allright, email?
PAR178 [12:27 PM]: yes
Foxfyre33 [12:27 PM]: No, you.
Foxfyre33 [12:28 PM]: What is your email?
PAR178 [12:28 PM]: par178@aol.com
PAR178 [12:28 PM]: did you like what you saw?
PAR178 [12:28 PM]: do you have a cam?
Foxfyre33 [12:28 PM]: Yeah.
PAR178 [12:28 PM]: ok me too
Foxfyre33 [12:29 PM]: No, I don't want to have camsex, so don't *even* ask.
PAR178 [12:29 PM]: what is camsex?
Foxfyre33 [12:29 PM]: Whatever..you know, getting naked in front of cam.
PAR178 [12:30 PM]: nice cleavage
Foxfyre33 [12:30 PM]: I get like, eighty million people a day asking me.
PAR178 [12:30 PM]: oh ok..
Foxfyre33 [12:30 PM]: ...
PAR178 [12:30 PM]: I wasn't going to ask you to get nude
PAR178 [12:30 PM]: do you want to see me shirtless?
Foxfyre33 [12:30 PM]: You know, time has taught me that if I send a guy my picture and the first thing he comments on is my cleavage, 9 times out of 10 he isn't worth my time.
PAR178 [12:31 PM]: well that is all I can see in that picture..sorry but it is right there on display
Foxfyre33 [12:31 PM]: You can see my eyes, my face, my hands, what I'm wearing..
PAR178 [12:32 PM]: it is all kind of hidden though..I am sorry if I offended you with the cleavage comment
Foxfyre33 [12:33 PM]: www.homestead.com/foxfyresden/experiment.html
Foxfyre33 [12:33 PM]: Take a look at that.
PAR178 [12:34 PM]: k
PAR178 [12:35 PM]: thanks
PAR178 [12:36 PM]: got it
PAR178 [12:36 PM]: so I can't ask to see more pictures?
PAR178 [12:36 PM]: I am 24 by the way from the Philly area
Foxfyre33 [12:36 PM]: Have you looked at my profile?
PAR178 [12:37 PM]: yes
Foxfyre33 [12:40 PM]: And you didn't notice the links?
PAR178 [12:40 PM]: I did but didn't look
Foxfyre33 [12:41 PM]: The whole "this is the link to my homepage where my pictures are so don't IM and ask me" managed to miss you, hm?
PAR178 [12:41 PM]: yep
PAR178 [12:41 PM]: just glossed over it
Foxfyre33 [12:41 PM]: ::sighs::
PAR178 [12:41 PM]: I didn't read it like the bible..sorry



You know, my readers...there comes a point where I just want to give up entirely. My profile (BOTH my AIM and normal AOL one, and he was looking at the normal AOL one) states VERBATIM "Homepage - pics are there, so don't IM me and ask!"

The picture I sent him was a webcam one of me in modest ren-faire garb. Sure, you could see my chest - that happens no matter what I wear. But, as I pointed out, a lot more PG stuff was visable, and he took it upon himself to make a comment on that out of the blue. I've really got to find out a way to remove the idiot magnet I appear to be sporting around.

~Fox
:: Fox 4/14/2003 12:36:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?