:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, April 06, 2003 ::

I'm going to throttle Henry.

Well, it isn't really his fault, but I'm going to throttle him anyway because I'm uncomfortable and someone needs to take the blame.

We played tag in the woods at school when we went Wednesday, and I fell and rolled at one point. I managed to twist my ankle, which I can recover from. I can also recover from the gash on my wrist I got from falling out of a tree. However...I ended up with poison ivy on the underside of my right arm. And, while sleeping, that same horrible affliction decided to move to my left side of my chest.

I'm a 50 god damned Double D, and you have *no* idea how uncomfortable a bra with the proper amount of support and restraint can be when holding onto very sensitive skin that's afflicted with poison ivy.

Add that to the fact that this is a bad week for me, gender-wise (and you girls know what I'm talking about) and I am a *most* unhappy vulpine, let me tell you.

And I have a ridiculously long paper on Byron to write today.

::sighs::

~Fox

Penny for your thoughts?


:: Fox 4/06/2003 10:15:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?