:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, April 21, 2003 ::
Hm. Had a nice day.
Went out for brunch with the family (family being Joe's) and I got to see everyone, loud and chattery as they may be, at least they're a surrogate family I can live with. I got to see my little cousin Jesse.
Came home, cleaned up, played Diablo, and around ten finally got in touch with Ryan, who I'd mentioned in a prior entry. We went out to Eli's bagels and sat and chatted for awhile. I got the distinct impression I frightened him. I guess in a group setting he had appeared a little more...I don't know...I don't want to say lively, but something in that ilk. I suppose, objectively, I can be a little loud and have some crazy stories. Problem is, most of my free time these days is spent either dating or on the sites, so most of my stories tend to edge that way. I need to find something else to talk about. I forget that, while I find the human interaction incredibly interesting, a potential date doesn't want to hear about his rivals. I know I wouldn't.
Well, who knows. I guess I'll just continue living life and doing Mephisto Runs in Expansion until I get bored of both or either.
~Fox
:: Fox 4/21/2003 12:22:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|