:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, April 06, 2003 ::

Grah. Damnit. Son of a Bitch.

Turns out, this guy in one of my classes that I had a big crush on is gay. Completely unfair. I'm pissed royally.

Dre is astounded at my complete and utterly uncanny ability to track down men with social problems, mental problems, monagamy problems, and the classic I-don't-like-girls problem.

Did someone weight my dice or something? What's going on here?

~Fox

Penny for your thoughts?


:: Fox 4/06/2003 11:35:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?