:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 ::

galandou_sy: hi nice boobs
foxfyre33: Clever. You think all day of a witty opening line?
galandou_sy: i have long locks
galandou_sy: damn right
galandou_sy: r u 4 real?
foxfyre33: No, I'm actually a Bot with advanced AI.
foxfyre33: Of course I'm real.
galandou_sy: i like that
galandou_sy: can we hook up?
foxfyre33: Don't waste any time on that charm-and-tact business, do ya.
galandou_sy: how much?
foxfyre33: ::rolls her eyes::
foxfyre33: I'm not a whore, dear.
galandou_sy: 4 1 hour
galandou_sy: for 1 hr
foxfyre33: I'd take a pretty large bet you're either under the age of 18 or one of my Exes flunkies sent in a pathetic attempt to piss me off.
galandou_sy: i am in the moon 4 love
galandou_sy: i have my eyes on u girl
galandou_sy: i am 31
foxfyre33: I've seen bots with more coherent thought processes.
galandou_sy: its just me being overcool
foxfyre33: Well, it fails miserably.
foxfyre33: I'm over a decade younger than you and completely uninterested.
galandou_sy: 2 bad 4 me lol
galandou_sy: i am just messing with u
foxfyre33: Yes, too bad. Bye now.


::Sighs:: It just never ends.

~Fox
:: Fox 4/30/2003 06:33:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?