:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, April 12, 2003 ::

Finally got my numbers together to finish the experiment I had wanted to do for weeks now.

Geeky as it may sound, I decided to sit down and leave lavalife running for 8 hours (ocassionally nudging something or other so I didn't get timed out.) I wanted to get a clear number and percentages on the demographic spectrum of the typical responses I get on a given day.

The result? The now-famous Lavalife Dating Experiment , which can be found here.


~Fox "At least I have *proof* now...." Mackenzie
:: Fox 4/12/2003 09:16:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?