:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 ::
Wow.
Lots of sleep last night. I was chatting with Henry on YIM and my lack of sleep hit me pretty hard. He had to go take a shower anyway, so we just parted ways and I said I'd call him when I woke up. Well, it's quarter to 7 in the morning now, and I woke up about 15 minutes ago.
Bear in mind I usually catch at *least* six hours of sleep, so I owed myself 11 or so in total. I guess the extra two were a penalty for going too long without sleep. It's so nice to not have that god-awful sick feeling any more. Does anyone else get that? When I don't get enough sleep, I feel downright nauseous until I can sleep again - it's why I don't pull too many all-nighters.
Oh joy, communications today. I love the class, but I'm afraid he won't take my synthesis paper worksheet cause it was due last week. NO one turned one in, though. Who knows. I need breakfast, I think. I'm hungry.
I finally got around to writing "The Lost Art of the Embrace: A Kiss from Brian-Joseph" and my teacher said it was good, so I'm pleased. And no, it's not about what it sounds, it's about hugging one's friends platonically, and how it doesn't seem to happen anymore.
Gonna scoot, so I hope everyone's well. I'll be back later.
~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 3/12/2003 06:44:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|