:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, March 24, 2003 ::

This just in: Men suck.

Sorry guys, but you do. If you're not banging your best friend behind your girlfriend's back, lying through your teeth, or otherwise polluting the planet with your existence, you're completely messing up someone else's emotions with things that are technically within logical boundries, but that start up a whole shitload of bad emotional trials anyway.

I have had it with wrestling with my emotions and always being second on the roster...what the hell is up with that? Isn't there a single guy out there who wants me for me and doesn't want anyone else at the same time? Normally, I could deal with it, but after facing the same situation for what feels like the hundredth time, I am so emotionally broke that I can't begin to comprehend dragging myself through this nonsense yet again.

Please, someone prove me wrong.

~Fox
:: Fox 3/24/2003 06:26:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?