:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 ::
Okay, so not all men suck.
Jay came out of the woodwork to boost my spirits. Jay, also known as Jason, was the first guy that I had "relations" with, on a semi-frequent basis right after I got home from Baltimore. He was my pave-over guy, the first after being with Jon, that helped me rejoin the land of the (dating) living. He's a smartass army guy, but he's a stacked cutie, too. It balances out.
I think I'm going to spend the weekend with him this coming weekend. He's invited me to hang out at his dorm over the weekend, and I'm seriously considering the offer. I need some non-fucked-up male companionship in light of the emotional mess certain other parties have been tossing me into lately.
I still make the case that one is only friends with ones exes if there is either a sense of guilt or a decent chance you'll end up back in the sack with them, however briefly. My own case in point: I'm only on speaking terms with half of my eight exes, and four of them hold true to the latter part of my theory, and there's also Rog, who falls under the first part.
So, to hell with all of it. My life is going to be lived the way I want it to, and to hell with anything in the way.
Ciao!
~Fox
:: Fox 3/25/2003 01:29:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|