:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 ::
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Babytjf413 [2:14 PM]: hi! :) a/s/l/p?
Foxfyre33 [2:15 PM]: Hello, who is this?
Babytjf413 [2:15 PM]: T.J.
Foxfyre33 [2:15 PM]: Hello T.J....I am a 20 year old female from Monmouth County, NJ.
Babytjf413 [2:15 PM]: pics?
Foxfyre33 [2:16 PM]: I do have a picture, but for the moment, I'm wondering why you've IMd me, and also how you found me.
Babytjf413 [2:16 PM]: member directory
Babytjf413 [2:16 PM]: i am bored and want to chat
Foxfyre33 [2:16 PM]: Okay...
Babytjf413 [2:16 PM]: :-)
Foxfyre33 [2:16 PM]: Platonic, yes?
Babytjf413 [2:16 PM]: yes
Foxfyre33 [2:16 PM]: Ah, good.
Babytjf413 [2:16 PM]: send pic please
Foxfyre33 [2:17 PM]: If we're chatting platonically, why is it you need a picture?
Babytjf413 [2:17 PM]: i always like to see a pic
Babytjf413 [2:17 PM]: whats the big deal?
Foxfyre33 [2:18 PM]: I'm merely curious, T.J. - you found me through the member directory, and yet didn't read my profile?
(Note to reader: My aol profile has not only my name, age, and location in a very clear and readable format, it also has two hyperlinks - not even links that you have to cut and paste! - that lead directly to my picture. A member directory search is run by typing in specifics (like single female NJ ) and it presents you with a list of members online meeting those characteristics - the members profiles are also available through a hyperlink on the search results....very easy stuff...)
At this point, there was silence on his end. The reason I phrased "platonic"? was because of his profile:
Name: T.J. AKA BABY T
Location: New Jersey
Sex: Male
Marital Status: I LOVE YOU!!!!! 10-07-02 SMILE!!
Hobbies & Interests: Baby, thank you sooo much for loving me! You are amazing!! You mean the world to me!!! Smile!!
Personal Quote: I Love You Babe!! Forever!! Muah!!!
Hm. Makes you wonder.
~Fox
:: Fox 3/12/2003 02:16:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|