:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, March 08, 2003 ::
Man, today has sucked.
Not one, but TWO "you're a nice girl, but" emails from guys.
And now one guy who lives in Britan who I flirt with, albiet non-commitally, and occasionally cam with over the past few weeks, tells me he's madly in love with some random chick over here in the states of all places. Some girl from his past that just suddenly pops up. Christ. I mean, even guys I'm not involved with are leaving me today. What the fuck?
I fucking hate men. At least *I'm* honest about what I'm trying to do. At least *I* don't put up personals ads while I still have feelings towards someone. At least *I* don't string someone along for weeks, knowing full well their intentions, only to give them a mental slap in the face by admitting I didn't like them romantically when they open themselves up and admit they like me.
It's a damn good thing I do stack my own odds, too. If I was trying to pursue one guy at a time, I'd probably be suicidal by now. I don't know if I'm being hypocritical, or bitchy, or whatever. I just know that I'm really fucking hurt right now.
~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 3/08/2003 07:09:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|