:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, March 02, 2003 ::
Last night was fun. :)
I like Dave's Math Department buddies a lot - they're really awesome, even when they're talking about epsilons and political manuvering that escapes me. I like Rutgers...it's definately a cool college.
I made a fox-mask using two fake red tulip petals for the ears and painting it a salmon color, and using shredded silver ribbon for whiskers. It came out pretty well. I stole a guy named Vinnie's hat and wore it for the evening, and I got Jeff Burdges to take off his loud red Hawaiian shirt and give it to me, after some insisting. I had lemon pudding cake and chocolate pudding cake, which were both baby-free (it was a mardi gras king-cake party) and David and I waltzed, which was very nice.
I got home around 2 and David went home, he's got to head up to NY this morning for a party that Laura's mom is throwing. I would have gone maybe, but that last stint in the city drained me pretty hardcore for some reason.
In other news, Dre has agreed to carry a missive to this Justin fellow, stating intentions and all that business. It's a delightfully old fashioned concept in a new medium. I'm quite pleased with it all. I just hope he checks his mail.
Well, that's all for now, my faithful readers. Have a good day :)
Penny for your thoughts?
~Fox
:: Fox 3/02/2003 12:09:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|