:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, March 03, 2003 ::

Hmmm.

I finally got around to talking with Justin In IMs, but he seems a little less enthused than I had hoped for. I hope our face-to-face meeting goes a bit more smoothly, I'm planning on maybe going to one of his shows with Dre this weekend.

I'm trying to debate whether or not I want to go see les mis with the school...most likely not, cause the tickets are 76 bucks. I can't really afford that right now.

My brit lit class is tonight, and I don't really want to go, and I still have to do the reading. Blegh. This kinda sucks. There's a lot of reading for that class, and very little of it makes any sense, when taken at face value. If there's one thing I hate, it's having to ruin a perfectly good literary piece by psychoanalyzing it.

I'm going to try and tidy up the attic and make a passable altar. It's been awhile since I've been in touch with my faith.

That's all the news for today, so far. More later.

~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?


:: Fox 3/03/2003 11:11:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?