:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, March 01, 2003 ::
Hm. An interesting day.
Chris picked me up randomly early on in the day - he wanted to drive to Philly and get a vegan cheesesteak at Gianna's Grill (of fairly adequate vegan fame around here) and needed a friend to tag along, and hence, that was me.
I was really nice to just...go...somewhere for a change and not have to maintain idle chatter or worry about entertaining someone...Chris and I were both fairly quiet today and just enjoyed one another's company and listened to Aphex Twin, Blonde Redhead and Mogwai for two hours up and two hours back.
I had a slice of vegan pizza with fake cheese and fake buffalo chicken and hot sauce. It was very interesting. Chris got a *massive* vegan cheesesteak that completely took him aback, and we split vegan pizza fries, which were really pretty damn good. I dragged him in the new age shop next door, I picked up some candles, and we went home. All in all, a pretty damn good day.
I called Brian Joseph when I got home, he's doing pretty well and seemed glad to hear from me.
David is picking me up in the next hour or two, bound for a math department party over at Rutgers, the extension of the king cake party in which David got the baby last time, thereby forcing him to hold a party. However, his house is too small and cluttered, so Jeff Burges is holding the party at his place, and that's tonight.
Not too much else going on...I have a few things to do tomorrow, laundry not the least of which. I also want to try working on my stories a bit more...the creative bug's been pretty active.
Adieu;
~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 3/01/2003 07:58:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|