:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, March 14, 2003 ::
audblog audio post
Wow, yeah, so this audioblog thing is definately damn cool. I can add whole new dimensions to my posts, and let the people I talk about so often say hello in the flesh, as close as I may get to in the flesh through the medium of cyberspace. I carry a cell phone, so it will be ridiculously easy to post, even when I'm not near a computer. Now my readers can hear my voice and my inflections, and perhaps I can quit hiding behind an html veil all the time.
Much love to all.
~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?
:: Fox 3/14/2003 11:09:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|