:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, March 01, 2003 ::

Ah well.

Christ. I actually talked with lyric, an old mutual bud of mine and Jon's and the one pretty much responsible for saving my life after Jon took the coward's way out of the relationship. Shook me up for the rest of the day.

Today would have been mine and Jon's 1-year anniversary, and I think that's why I've been so god damn edgy the past few days. I got the same way in November of last year, even though Marco and I had broken up in august.

Laura's evidently worried about me. I'm fine, Laura. I'm just not in much condition to deal with powerful things right now, so I've put them on hold. I don't want to neglect you, but you know how we tend to argue around one another. I'm not in much of a mindset to open myself up to that kind of static at the moment. Soon, I promise, I'll visit again.

I hung out with Andre, Jim, and two new guys - Sam and Paul. Vicki also joined the mix later on. On the way from my house to splainfield, we stopped the car at two red lights and ended up with a cinderblock and a large orange traffic cone in the car, which were later abandoned in a parking lot.

The night was basically a giant fuck-up, from beginning to end. There was a missed play, a lot of walking around aimlessly in the cold around rutgers looking for a party (one, that upon having wandered for quite a bit, we found we did not know anything of. Sam, our erstwhile guide, had simply expected to find a random party, apparently, and neglected to inform us as to the lack of direction earlier on, in the safety and warmth of the cars.) So after trying to locate a boy, Justin (more on him later), we decided to call the night a wash around 11:30 and just go home.

So Andre tells me more of this Justin on the way home. The one time I did bring Jon to meet my friends, it was something of a disaster, but I dimly recall several of them making the comment that he looked "exactly like Justin". Now see, while I am of an age and maturity enough not to go looking to patch a void with the exact same stuff that created it, I am certainly not against finding someone with similar looks to fall for. I thought Jon one of the prettiest creatures I laid eyes on, and now to hear that Justin has the same brand of exotic beauty, as well as being sXe and, well, considerably more pure than Jon was, you can imagine that my attention was thoroughly piqued. Andre's promised to facilitate a meeting and it can't happen soon enough, to my end!

Hm, well, that's essentially all. I have some papers to work on tomorrow, and laundry to do, but Dre and I may hang out again and I have to call Brian Joseph (my friend from pre-alg that I want to hang out with) tomorrow after he's out of his martial training.

~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?

:: Fox 3/01/2003 12:52:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?