:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 ::

Well, yesterday really knocked me on my ass.

13 hours in any one place you're not getting paid for really kills ya. My eyes are burnt out from all the reading and note-typing I did. I'm in composition class at the moment, and I re-submitted my "On the Death of Doves" essay about the time my doves died and my foot got sliced open. It came out pretty well, in my opinon...the essay, that is.

I talked with Craig this morning through Yahoo voicechat, it's always nice to hear him in the morning...

Dave did come over last night, around 10:30. We got some dinner at the diner, I sniffled a little because all of this emotion pinballing amongst the three of us has really worked over my nerves, which are taxed enough with school - but all in all it was allright. We went back to the house and he stayed until 2, and left....in a way, I felt like I was 17 again, when time spent with men tended to take on an anonymous quality in my memories. But in another way, I was glad for the physical company....sometimes, you just need to be smooshed up again someone's chest in a good and meaningful hug.

Not too much else. I'm debating going on my own to Louisiana for spring break.

~Fox
Penny for your thoughts?

:: Fox 2/25/2003 09:48:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?