:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, February 20, 2003 ::

So, things are mostly stable.

Laura and I were kind of at each other's throats this past weekend, though. At her behest and to my relief, we're "spending more time apart". I'm most likely spending this weekend home, and it is nice to have a bit of breathing room for a change. Maybe I can actually get some schoolwork done.

My dating front has picked up, somewhat unexpectedly. I've had two guys express interest at just around the same time...so who knows..maybe I'll go on a casual date or two, see the sights a bit. Mark and I may hang out again soon, if our schedules ever get around to meshing.

So I got a 92 on my MacroEconomics test, despite the fact that I put "Rabid weasel" (complete with an illustration) in place of an answer I couldn't remember. That makes 92 for my communications test, 94 for my first math test, 92 on this econ test, and an 86 on my second math test. I'm not doing too badly...I just have to make up some work for the 2 communications classes I missed and some brit lit reading.

Russ may be coming up to visit. I'm not really sure how to feel about it. The last ill-fated meeting we had more than two years ago leeched out of me any feelings remaining of carrying a torch. I'm just not attracted to him anymore. But we are inexorably linked, as dramatic and immature as I may find him at times, he was still my first and strongest love. He is a living memory of one of the hardest, and happiest times of my life.

In other news, I hung out with Chris (brimfulofasha) last night and this afternoon, and he is an awesome damn friend. He puts up with my oft-failing jokes and random idiotic commentary. It's a shame he's most likely going to go to school in washington state this summer.

I'm meeting Gabriel, this guy I've been talking to online that goes to brookdale too, on monday. And tomorrow I may hang out with lenny, a really neat gay goth that I chatted with the night before last. He wants to go to Q's with me.

In this time of unknown adversities and dividing pathways, I offer a quiet ritual to the goddess of fire, to lend me strength, passion, and wisdom to persevere.
~Fox

Penny for your thoughts?


:: Fox 2/20/2003 07:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?