:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, February 22, 2003 ::

Hmmm..another flaming post. I suppose I was about due. Again with the weight commentary. Is that just the default setting for ignorance? I'm not sure. I'm not fat, either, which is why comments like this kind of surprise me. I'm 5'10, 180, and a 48DD, and at no lack for names in the little black book. But hey, if men want 5'4 girls that blow away in a strong wind, that's their perogative. I'm going to continue to work on my biceps. :)


Subject: Your Blog
Date: 2/22/03 5:08:54 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: gusto1011975@hotmail.com
To: Foxfyre33@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

"Then we went to a communist bookstore where Laura's parents volunteer and hung out there for awhile"

Wow fat & a communist ... your must be proud. Eat another bag of cookies the worry about why can't get a decent guy (look in mirror) & then think its because your so intelluctial (reality misguided).
Feel free to move & adhere to a different government anytime, where they worship heavyset women & communism.



Aaaaand...my reply...


Subj: Re: your blog
Date: 2/22/03 11:30:10 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Foxfyre33
To: gusto1011975@hotmail.com

I'm not communist, and you have no basis to believe I am. I may not agree with communism, or support it, but the people that I know that belong to the movement are kind and intelligent people. As for being fat, it takes a real hero to send an anonymous email sniping at a random girl for her appearance. I hope you're really proud of yourself. Maybe six months ago, I would have let it get to me, but now, I don't especially care all that much. I realize that people are going to be mean and spiteful despite my best efforts to be P.C. or democratic, and when they have nothing intelligent to say, they're going to resort to mocking the fact that I'm a 5'10 girl with the strength to back my height up.

If this is your life, trying to drag down others, it's going to be a very short and bitter life indeed. I'm not angry with you really...it's more of a deep sense of pity.

I hope you fill whatever void that drives you to these shallow acts.

~The writer Fox Mackenzie




~Fox Mackenzie
Penny for your thoughts?


:: Fox 2/22/2003 11:41:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?